|Details||Recommended Age: 2+|
|Size in CM||8 x 4|
What is inside this game?
• 28 Pieces of Cartoon dominoes
How to Play
• Dominoes are equally divide among the number of players.
• Anyone can start by putting one domino in the middle than other player can match according to the dominoes they have.
• Blanks go with blanks and match same cartoon with another.
• The game goes on until the game is locked or one person runs out of tiles
Helpful for kids
• These puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
• Great way of improving hand-eye coordination
• Easy to grasp and use
• Early Educational Toys for Kids.
• Cultivate your child logical thinking
• Activation Of Brain Cells